2014年1月12日星期日

Musical Note Jewelry Set Reveals My Artistic Temperament



I have strong interest in music though I know little about it. I often listen to music to relax myself, enjoying brisk tempo and pleasant melody. It’s a pity that I haven’t learned how to play some musical instruments when I was a child. But my enthusiasm for music keeps unchangeable all the time. Last Sunday when I passed an ornament shop, a Musical Note Jewelry Set captured my eyes and I bought it at once.
 

Musical Note Jewelry Set
  The musical note hung on the silver chain looked so cute that I was fond of it. The matching earrings were also shaped into musical notes. There were some glaring rhinestones set inside the pendant and the earrings, which made their overall appearances luxury and noble. I bought them without hesitation at that time because I really appreciated the modeling.

  When I wore the Musical Note Jewelry Set at the first time, my classmates all said that I had a lot of class with it, making me quite satisfied. Every time I touched the musical note, I would imagine that I was playing a kind of instrument, which helped me convey what I wanted to express. I thought music was an elegant art if you really listened to it attentively. Owing such a set of jewelry, I would realize that keeping intimacy with music is something wonderful for the reason that we have occupied by all kinds of trifles for a long time.

  It should be admitted that a person’s temperament can be reflected by certain items, which also reveals their taste to a certain extent. I suppose that the Musical Note Jewelry Set makes contributions to showing my artistic temperament, which is just my pursuit. Finding something containing your favorite element, you will feel happy when using them each time. I have considered the jewelry as a best helpmate to improve my beauty.

没有评论:

发表评论