2015年10月27日星期二

Leaf Jewelry Get You through This Autumn





We begin with the statement necklaces. The one that is made from gold will be suited with the autumn leaves which are yellow, and I like the design that how those vines twist together. And if you look closer, you could figure out that there are flowers that are embellished on that necklace, which looks quite retro. On the contrary, the one that is made from crystals looks pretty luxury and bling. To make a statement, these two leaf necklaces will meet your need.




Except for the necklace, here come the leaves zircon stud earrings. Words can’t explain how I love these stud earrings. Those leaves are tiny and shiny, and I love how exquisite they are. I love simple design, which looks not too fancy. In view of that, this leaves earrings just fit me well. On the contrary, the statement earrings just meet your need, if you are looking for something exaggerated.


I want to show you my favorite leaf is the one of ginkgo, and one of its wonderful parts that I love so much is its shape. I love how it looks like, so the ginkgo leaf jewelry is the one that I won’t miss.

没有评论:

发表评论