2014年3月6日星期四

Crystal Double Heart Necklace Created Surprise for Lover


   I have been in my forties and I have got married with my wife Alsia for nearly 20 years. Since we fell in love with each other, we have gone through all kinds of things together, containing happiness, sorrow, tears and frustration. I think it is fortune to come across a right person to face various experiences in the life with you. Thus I value my wife and my family very much.

  On her birthday this year, I specially gave a Crystal Double Heart Necklace to her to express my sincerity, which was bought in a delicate jewelry shop. It shined brilliant luster to capture my eyes at the first sight. I had to admit that it did look luxury and gorgeous. However, the real reason why I decided to purchase it was the combined hearts, which seemed to represent a firm love between two lovers. At the same time, the glittering rhinestones happened to symbolize the purity of a true love. I appreciated the touching meaning it contained.
  Maybe you will confuse that why I should give a gift to my wife because so many couples have become plainer and plainer in the life and they don’t give any gift to each other after getting along for so long time. They think it is no need to do that. Nevertheless, in my opinion, love needs to be maintained by some methods no matter simple or complicated. Using something to convey your consideration is a plus in your lover’s eyes. Therefore, I persist in caring about my wife. So she does. We always keep a sweet relationship in our family.

  Just like what I predicted before, Alsia liked the Crystal Double Heart Necklace very much, kissing me with a happy expression. As long as she feels pleasant, I can do anything romantic for her. Sometimes just some little items like the a delicate necklace can help you promote your relationship. Don’t you think it is worthwhile to do that?

没有评论:

发表评论