2014年3月7日星期五

Leather Watch Makes Me be a Punctual Person


  When I was still a student in school, I liked wearing a watch every day because it could remind me what time it was and made sure I wouldn’t be late. My skeleton mechanical watch had accompanied me for at least 5 years, which was bought by my considerate mother with her salary.
  At that time, the watch was equal to my treasure, worn on my wrist whenever and wherever. The dial was hollow skeleton, giving me a vintage feeling. Roman numbers were engraved on it, showing the accurate time for me. Its watchband was made of superior leather, so it was more durable than others’. No matter taking an exam or attend a conference, I would use it to control an exact time to arrive. Therefore, I always left a punctual impression on others.
  In recent years, I have entered a company to work after graduating from my school. My mother suggested me to buy a new one because the original one was too old. Scoring it in my casket, I accepted her advice at last. Then the thin leather watch became my new partner every day. It had a big crystal dial with smooth surface. It worked accurately, which continued to help me maintain the habit of being punctual. It was simple style, happening to meet my demand for watch appearance.

  It should be admitted that in such an age when people lay emphasis on efficiency, being on time in everything is of great significance. I am grateful to my two watches- the skeleton mechanical watch and the thin leather watch. It is they that make me be a punctual person and earn a good reputation among classmates and colleagues.

  I want to give a suggestion to you that you had better have your own watch because it not only helps you manage your time, but also it can be a fantastic decoration on your hand. Why not accept such a useful partner?

没有评论:

发表评论