2014年3月6日星期四

Men Golden Watch is Equal to Men’s Status


   There is such a saying: “For a man, watch is his best jewelry!” Without doubt, superior watch can represent a man’s identity and status to a certain extent. No wonder so many men are willing to spend more money to afford a gorgeous watch. As one of successful men in others’ eyes, I like wearing watch for the reason that it not only can help me manage time, but also it can decorate my hand with its shining appearance.
   In the past, I liked my golden mechanical watch very much. It could be acclaimed as the perfect combination of good workmanship and delicate design. The total golden appearance conveyed a luxury feeling at once, which was the pursuit of many successful businessmen. The skeleton design on the dial was full of features, looking a little mysterious and obscure. It seemed that it only belonged to winners because its owner should be arrogant enough to wear it.

  Frequently, many of my friends spoke highly of it, saying that it totally revealed my generous temperament. Frankly speaking, I felt proud to hear those words. After all, my success was established step by step on my own. Unfortunately, it was lost when I went on a business trip. I felt so pity but nothing could save it.
   I thought I could never encounter a watch like the former one satisfying me so much. To my surprise, my wife helped me buy the Men Golden Luxury Watch, which was similar to the golden mechanical watch. A little difference was that its color was darker than the former one, but it didn’t really matter. It was as if I found back the honor belonging to a man.

   It is essential to own a superior watch for men. Otherwise, you can’t be acclaimed as an exquisite man. People will judge your identity and status from your external dressing. So sometimes if you want to earn more respect, the first thing is to take advantage of something to improve your personal image.

没有评论:

发表评论