2014年3月5日星期三

Gold Tassel Chain Ring Keeps Pace with the Latest Fashion Trend


   According to the latest fashion trend in the spring of 2014, tassel element will be popular in this season. No matter clothes, shoes, bags and even ornaments, those designers all applies tassel to their works, meeting stylish people’s demand. I am also a person sensitive to fashion area. In order to be a fashion leader, I buy a Gold Tassel Chain Ring specially, which makes me satisfied very much.
  It is consisted by four rings and a chain, which are both plate gold. Wearing it on the four fingers expect my thumb, my hand suddenly looks so fashionable. What’s worth mentioning, I use nail polish to modify my nails, which makes the overall effect more exquisite. The first time when my friends sew the Gold Tassel Chain Ring, they all spoke highly of it, praising that my fashion taste is good enough to select the item.
  Out of the affection for the ring, I buy a Bowknot Jewelry Gift Box to put it inside. Thus it can be isolated from the air and water vapour, which contributes to making it unchanged just like a newly-bought commodity. In addition, the beautiful box attracted me at the first sight. With a lovely bowknot, it looked quite delicate due to the bright luster on the surface. There are many colors for me to choose: blue, red, pink, yellow, silver and golden. What I chose was the golden one because it symbolized hope, suiting the energetic spring in 2014.

  It can be said without exaggeration that owning the most stylish jewelry is an obvious sign of real fashion leader. Why not use a Gold Tassel Chain Ring to add your fashion degree just like me? The feeling of keeping pace with the latest fashion is really awesome! Have a try!

没有评论:

发表评论